1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Went to the Medieval Faire, flew on an airplane, met my pen pal Cinthia and stayed in NYC, rode the subway, eat with chop sticks and actually ate most of my food, had a boyfriend and then first heartbreak, first time volunteering, first time on a tall ship.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions really. I saw there is things I would like before the following year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No. Well all of them were friends of friends or relatives. My cousin had a baby, but we aren't really close
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Does Chinatown in NYC count?
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
Happiness. I would like a real relationship that can last.
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 21st when I left for my vacation.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
That I made it this far.
9. What was your biggest failure?
That I was cheated on. Can that count as my failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really just little stomach bugs and colds.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
These fleece sweats from Old Navy they are so good!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and gas
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to NYC
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Uprising by Muse since I saw them live this year
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
more happy at work
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Waste money and time on a certain piece of crap
20. How will you be spending the holidays?
At home with my family
21. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
At Home with my family
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Thought I did
23. How many one-night stands?
0, I really don't believe in them
24. What was your favorite TV program?
True Blood, Chuck, Walking Dead
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
hmmm I don't read alot, but I might say the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Myer
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
New Super Mario Bros.
29. What did you want and not get?
A good guy
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
I would say Eat. Pray. Love
31. What did you do on your birthday?
went to the movies and watch the 10th year showing of Boondock Saints
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I was in a realtionship that could last.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
crumb bum chic
34. What kept you sane?
Really good friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Marc Andre Fleury or Evgeni Malkin or Kris Letang
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I miss my friend Nic and Heath. I never see them.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Jon and Ann at work
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010
Don't just give a guy what he askes for like money even though they say that you love you.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Put me to sleep again
Take me away, off to a dream
And then I'll fly so high across the sky
Awake in a new place
Where mistakes of my past are erased"
Airplane by Plain White Ts
Current Music: Sound of Lockup